To our valued customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we at A+ Storage of TN, LLC are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, we wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your self-storage needs.
What you can expect from us
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our properties operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We will continue to welcome you to our properties, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from face to face interaction including shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others.
- It may become necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a storage facility, including the office, to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings or disinfection services.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding if we must adjust the customer experience to adapt.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to our website www.aplustorage.com, where they can review and manage their accounts and make online payments. In addition, customers can call the location where personal items are stored and our staff will be happy to assist.
- If you are a new customer, you may use our website to reserve and rent a unit from us online. We have the technology available to us and can service you completely with no face to face interaction.
We are monitoring this ever-changing situation daily and will adjust policies if needed.
Thank you for your business and trust in A+ Storage of Tennessee.